was successfully added to your cart.

Licensing Glossary

By February 12, 2013 tech No Comments

Q: Is there a licence for music on the internet?

A: Yes, there is. The Copyright Board of Canada approved Tariff 22A in 2007, and Tariffs 22 B-G in 2009, dealing with music use on the internet. For more information, visit our SOCAN Tariffs page and scroll down to the description of these tariffs.

via Licensing Glossary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.